Morocco is an emerging market at the crossroads of Europe, Africa and the Middle East. With a fast and efficient customs service and 16 regional investment centers, Morocco is now being recognised as a promising country for foreign investors.
With the ongoing initiatives by the government and business around the world looking at venturing into new and lucrative markets, the Morocco summit would set a platform for global investors, industry leaders, policy makers and legal experts to come together and understand the potential that Morocco holds. This summit would discuss the past, present developments and future initiatives along with major projects and developments.
Maghreb Focus Day
Morocco Focus Day
Moroccan Industrial Focus Day
Key Summit Features
- The Initiatives for Moroccan competencies residing abroad
- Supporting the MRE’s economic contribution
- How to break the legal constraints to facilitate investments in Morocco
- Understanding of the regulatory framework in the country and its investment infrastructure
- Creating the Future Asset - Qualified and Competitive Human Resources
- Determining The Key Opportunities For Investment in Morocco
- Boosting the Tourism Sector – The Tourism Vision 2020
- Global and Regional Trade and Investment
Who Should Attend?
- CEOs / COOs / CFOs / VPs / Directors / Presidents
- Government Officials / Policy Makers
- Chambers of Commerce
- Country Heads of Business
- Investment Banks and Brokers / Equity Directors
- Venture Capitalists
- Law Firms
Officially Supported By
The Libya Summit 2012
Last year, The Libya Summit brought together over 250+ industry leaders on a single platform to explore the transformation of Libya into a model of economic excellence.
[Click to enlarge image]
Click here to view an exclusive video sneak-peak into the proceedings of The Libya Summit.
T: + 971 4609 1570
F:+ 971 4609 1589