Entrepreneurstoday have to strive to be innovative in their new businesses instead of going the traditional way.There are challenges and opportunities in this sector.
► Change your Business Focus to industrialization
Innovative SME Businesses, business Start-ups, financing barriers, government support towards SME & start-up business development, business development education for young entrepreneurs are the current industry issues faced in SME sector. The conference agenda has been designed to cater these burning issues.
The advisory council will aid in the quest for providing high quality education on the most significant topics to ever impact the region’s SME sector.
- Hassan A. Al Hazeem, Managing Director - Intercoil International
- Jawad Khawaja, Managing Director - ATAD International General Trading LLC
- Ahsan Ali, Director: Credit & Operations - Khalifa Fund for Enterprise Development
- Frank Khoie, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer - Khoie Group
- Faisal Al-Kadi, Group Vice President and General Manager - Al- Kadi Commerce and Industry, Saudi Arabia
- Ashish Panjabi, Chief Operating Officer - Jacky’s Group of Companies
- Abdullah Al Jufaili, General Manager - SHARAKAH | Fund for Development of Youth Projects (S.A.O.C.)
- Ehsan Razavizadeh, Regional Director Middle East & North Africa, Head of Dubai Centre - Sir John Cass Business School
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- BUSINESS ENTERPRISES:
Small and Medium Company Owners, Partners, Chairman, CEOs, Family Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Founder, President, Vice President, General Manager, Financial Controllers, Large Enterprises: Chief Investment Officers, CEOs, Head of New Businesses, Head of Business Planning and Development.
- BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS:
SME Bankers, Business Bankers, Commercial Bankers, RelationshipManagers,
Business Development Managers, Private Equity Experts and Venture Capitalists.
- GOVERNMENT AND OTHERS:
Government Support Institutions,Banking Regulators, Management Consultants, SME Development Centres, Chamber of Commerce, Ministry of Economic Development and Ministry of Business & Trade.
- INDUSTRIES AND ENTERPRISES:
Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Retail, Internet, E-Commerce, Telecommunication, General Trading, Automotive, Finance, Auditing, Aviation, Transportation, Retail Distributors, Freight Forwarding, Logistics, Furnishing and Fittings, Building Materials, Utilities, Construction, Real Estate, Engineering.
Marketing - Finance
T: + 971 4609 1570
F:+ 971 4609 1589